Will come into force starting from May, 25 2018
3. Who is responsible for the data handling and processing?
4. How do we collect your personal data? What kind of data do we collect?
5. Why do we use your personal data?
6. Will we share our data with third parties?
7. Your right and data deletion
9. How to contact us?
Here at 100% Chef we want to secure our commitment with you concerning your personal data and it is important for us that you know that we take it very seriously. If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us directly via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
All data provided by users, whether by filling out a form, web browsing or creating a user account, will be incorporated and treated, both through telematic, computer and non-automated means, in compliance with current legislation, being responsible for the file:
Cocina Sin Límites S.L. NIF ES-B64888860 c/ Ventura Rodríguez, 6 08035 Barcelona, Spain.
Legitimacy of the processing
How do we collect your personal data? What personal data do we collect?
Please note that, to ensure the proper functioning of the Web, in 100%Chef use some of your data obtained through different ways and at different times. You can see them in detail below:
When you create an account on the Site: We will use the personal information you provide to us when you create a user account: first and last name, password, email address, telephone number, postal address, country, banking information and date of birth, etc.
To refer to all the above information and any other information we have about you we use the term "Personal Data".
What do we use your personal information for?
Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
In no case will we sell your personal data to third parties but we will share your data with our official distributors in your country to offer a better personalized service. This will allow our distributor to contact you in order to provide you with information about all our products or services in the language and characteristics of the country.
Our web project is a network of online franchises from which the online store is managed by our distributor:
PROREST GASTRONOMIETECHNIK AG BAHNHOFSTRASSE 88 RAFZ CH 8197
Your rights and data deletion
As a 100%Chef user, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and for free by contacting our DPO. So that we can meet your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so you must provide us with a copy of your identity document; we would also appreciate if you could indicate the right you wish to exercise. In particular, you have the following rights:
1. Access. You can ask us to indicate if we are using your Personal Data or not; In case we are using them, we will also transfer additional information such as what personal information we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we will keep your data or if we are doing profiles, among other issues.
2. Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you to be accurate and up-to-date. In fact, keep in mind that you must keep the Personal Data that appear in your user account updated at all times. You can do it in the "My account" section.
3. Data deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you (i) when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, (ii) when you withdraw your consent.
4. Limitation. You can ask us to temporarily restrict the use of your data.
5. Portability. You can ask us to give you directly or to deliver to another entity, whenever technically possible, a structured file, commonly used and readable by a computer system, containing the Personal Data related to the purchases you have made as well as any other information related to the provision of the Service.
6. Claim. You can file a claim with the competent control authority on data protection. In your case, the competent authorities are the following:
• Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
7. Opposition. You may object to us using your data for any of the purposes set forth in these Privacy Policies.
How to contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer):
Contact Person: Beatriz Moner
Contact Phone: +34 93 429 63 40