Will come into force starting from May, 25 2018
3. Who is responsible for the data handling and processing?
4. How do we collect your personal data? What kind of data do we collect?
5. Why do we use your personal data?
6. Will we share our data with third parties?
7. Your right and data deletion
9. How to contact us?
• Make sure that you are aware of the personal data of yours that we save, why do we save them and with whom we share these data;
• Explain to you how we use your personal data, why do we need them and with whom we share them;
• Explain to you how we use the personal data you share with us in order to offer you a great experience when using our website;
• Explain your rights and options regarding the personal information we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
Here at 100% Chef we want to secure our commitment with you concerning your personal data and it is important for us that you know that we take it very seriously. If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us directly via email at: email@example.com
3. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
All data provided by Users, whether by browsing the Website or creating an account on the Website, will be incorporated and processed, both via digital, computer and non-automated means, in files declared before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es), being Responsible for the File:
• Cocina Sin Límites S.L. NIF ES-B64888860 c/ Ventura Rodríguez, 6 08035 Barcelona, España.
4. How do we collect your personal data? And what personal data do we collect?
Keep in mind that, to ensure the proper functioning of the Web, 100% Chef website will use some of your data obtained through different forms and at different times. Here, you can see it in detail:
- When creating an account on the website: We will use the personal data you give us when you create a user account: first and last name, password, email address, phone number, post address, Country, bank information and date of creation, birthdate, etc.
- Through the use of the website: We will also use other information about you that we can get to know thanks to your use of the Web: your location; your IP address; purchased products; the identification code that we link to your profile in our system; your navigation through the Platform (dates and times you sign in, clicks you make, etc.) and the hardware, software and browser you use, payment information, etc.
- From third parties: we will receive personal data about you and your activity from third parties, including official distributors of 100%Chef in your Country. We will only use this personal data when you give your express consent to third parties or to 100%Chef to carry out the data sharing or, in the case that 100%Chef has a legitimate interest to use the personal data, to be able to provide you products, services or information of your interest.
To refer to all the previous information and any other information we could store about you, we use the term "Personal Data".
5. What do we use your personal information for?
• To be able to give you an online shopping service mainly. With this you can manage your own account where you can make your purchases, check videos, download professional content, check invoices, etc.
• To be able to carry out marketing actions. This information will allow us to know what novelties, products and personalized promotions are of your greatest interest.
• To improve our platform. Depending on the navigation data we will work to improve the quality of the service, make it more functional and adapt it better to your needs.
6. Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
In no case will we sell your personal data to third parties but we will share your data with our official distributors in your country to offer a better personalized service. This will allow our distributor to contact you in order to provide you with information about all our products or services in the language and characteristics of the country.
Our web project is a network of online franchises from which the online store is managed by our distributor:
CHABOWSKI TRADING LLC (CT)
7. Your rights and data deletion
As a 100%Chef user, you have a series of rights so that you can decide and control at all times how we use your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights at any time and for free by contacting our DPO. So that we can meet your request, we need to make sure that it really is you, so you must provide us with a copy of your identity document; we would also appreciate if you could indicate the right you wish to exercise. In particular, you have the following rights:
Access. You can ask us to indicate if we are using your Personal Data or not; In case we are using them, we will also transfer additional information such as what personal information we have about you, what we are using them for, the entities with which we share them, the period during which we will keep your data or if we are doing profiles, among other issues.
Rectification. You can ask us to modify some of the Personal Data we have about you to be accurate and up-to-date. In fact, keep in mind that you must keep the Personal Data that appear in your user account updated at all times. You can do it in the "My account" section.
Data deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data we have about you (i) when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we use them, (ii) when you withdraw your consent.
Limitation. You can ask us to temporarily restrict the use of your data.
Portability. You can ask us to give you directly or to deliver to another entity, whenever technically possible, a structured file, commonly used and readable by a computer system, containing the Personal Data related to the purchases you have made as well as any other information related to the provision of the Service.
Claim. You can file a claim with the competent control authority on data protection. In your case, the competent authorities are the following:
• Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Opposition. You may object to us using your data for any of the purposes set forth in these Privacy Policies.
9. How to contact our DPO (Data Protection Officer):
Contact Person: Beatriz Moner
Contact Phone: +34 93 429 63 40