High Precision and Power Immersion Circulator
100% Chef presents the new Noon Force series. All the needs and experiences collected after the implementation of laboratory thermal baths in hundreds of kitchens around the world have allowed us to develop the best generation of machinery and accessories for cooking at low temperature. Exclusively designed for chefs with the intention of providing all the necessary innovations to cover and adapt to the needs of each kitchen. Noon is indicated for precision cooking vacuum-packed foods, infusing, pasteurizing previously cooked foods or regenerating any type of product with total safety and comfort, in addition to performing scheduled cooking with a high level of precision. Compact and robust model with a polycarbonate chassis, resistant to the demanding daily work of the restaurant. All its components are protected and integrated into its own chassis, preventing the bags from coming into direct contact with the resistance, thus avoiding any type of incident. Warranty: 1 year and an exclusive technical service. Use the Noon Force in thermal baths up to 54 liters.
Dimensions (height x width x depth): 314 x 120 x 160 mm. Weight 2 Kg.
Power and voltage: 230 V 50 Hz: 2250 W
Maximum working temperature: 99ºC.
Temperature control: microprocessor and LCD screen.
Precision temperature: 0.1ºC.
Security: electronic water level system.
Pump pressure: 115 Mbar.
H2O flow: 6 liters / minute.
1. Program and time the cooking time. Once the time has elapsed, Noon will stop cooking ensuring a perfect hygiene of the product until its final descent.
2. A continuous cooking system and a stopwatch will inform you of the time elapsed in all your immediate cooking.
3. Its 29 cooking programs allow you to customize each of the stages, both in temperature and time. It includes 13 series programs ready to use from the first moment facilitating the most common tasks.
4. Do not limit your production. Absolute precision, speed, and profitability thanks to a high production capacity. Its double pump and its 1800 W of power ensure perfect cooking even with 54 liters.
5. Selection between 9 display languages and temperature scale ºC / ºF.
6. Adaptable to any GN container with a minimum of 15 cm depth or if necessary also adaptable to your larger pots and pans.
7. Thanks to the double outlet of your recirculation pump, you can direct one of the outlet jets with the adapter and the silicone tube, ensuring thermal stability throughout its volume.
8. New water level detection by the electronic probe. It will avoid any accident during the cooking, automatically stopping the heating if the water evaporates excessively.
9. Calibration of the probe compatible with another external thermometer. Check the accuracy of your cooking at any time and in any work condition.
10. Easy maintenance: repair, clean or disassemble all external components yourself. Always ready!
Availability: Stock Warning: Last items in stock!